LANIKEA AT WAIKIKI.
This How to Buy Condo #3004 (Step by Step) is provided by Walt Flood Realty, Walter W. Flood, REALTOR (R), is NOT endorsed or
authorized by Lanikea at Waikiki, the Board of Directors and/or Hawaiian Management. Date: January 14, 2017.
How to become the Owner of Lanikea at Waikiki Condominium #3004
The Buyer is making an "ALL CASH" offer - skip to number 3.
The Buyer is making an offer based on FINANCING: VA, Conventional or a Portfolio loan. Continue.
1. The Buyer must talk to his Bank, or Mortgage Broker to find out if that Lender has Lanikea at Waikiki is on their "Approval List" for financing. Continue.
2. The Buyer must submit a "Pre-Qualified" letter from the Bank or the Mortgage Broker, prior to making an offer to purchase. Continue.
3. The Buyer previews or inspects the condo unit, the building and the location.
4. The Buyer makes an offer at the Asking Price, or below, or above the Asking Price.
5. The Seller accepts, counters, or rejects the offer.
6. The Buyer accepts the counter-offer and agrees to the terms of the "As Is" Condition Addendum.
7. Escrow is opened, with the Closing of 15-30-45 days from the acceptance date.
8. The Buyer orders a Home Inspection, agrees to the Report and removes the J-1.
9. The Buyer receives and accepts the Preliminary Title Report.
10. The Buyer receives and accepts the Condo docs, including the House Rules, Financials, Current Budget, Approved Minutes, Reserve Study, and the By-Laws.
11. The Buyer receives and accepts the Seller's Real Property Disclosure Statement.
12. The Buyer receives and accepts the Project Information Form RR105c.
13. The Buyer receives and accepts the "Termite Inspection Report".
14. The Buyer signs-off on the J-3 - Property Condition Maintenance and Final Walk through inspection.
15. If for any reason the Buyer does not accept, does not agree, or rejects any one or more of the conditions/terms from number 10. to 14. the Buyer can terminate this Purchase Contract pursuant to Paragraph O-2 or O-3 on Page 11 of 14 of the Purchase Contract.
16. Escrow completes the Closing and the State Bureau of Conveyances records the Transaction two (2) business days after the Closing.
17. The Seller delivers the Keys and Security fobs/cards.
Note: This "How to Buy" document was prepared/provided by Walter W. Flood, REALTOR (R).
Note: This document can NOT be modified, revised, altered, copied, reproduced, shared, faxed, e-Mailed, and/or linked/uploaded to a website, without the written consent from Walter W. Flood, REALTOR (R)
The above information is from sources deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed, and the Seller or the Seller's Agent are not liable or responsible for any inaccuracies, error or omissions.
Click here to return:
Walt Flood Realty * Phone: 808-922-1659 *
Toll Free (1-855-922-2462)
2092 Kuhio Ave., Home Office, Honolulu, HI 96815-2134.
eMail: Copy & Paste this WaltFlood@gmail.com into your eMail server.