This 25 story high rise building is a few blocks to the Pacific Ocean, in the middle of Waikiki within walking
distance to most of the shops, Restaurants, entertainment clubs, and on the Bus line right in the front of the building.
The 22nd floor apartment has a open Lanai.
This apartment has One Master Bedroom and One Bathroom.
The apartment is available with most of the appliances and is ready to move-in condition.
There is a Washer and Dryer in the apartment. The rooms have mable/tile floors (no carpets). the entire apartment was totally upgraded in 2012.
Four Paddle is a secured building, with three elevators, and there is a Resident Manager and Security Guards on duty 24/7.
The project has a heated pool and a Jacuzzi Spa, individual Owners' assigned storage/locker. Parking Stall #2210 is assigned to this unit and it's covered,
Television cable and High-speed Internet are available). Pets are allowed, with retrictions.
Click here for
Multiple Pictures of the building and from inside the apartment #2210.
Frequntly Asked Questions:
1. What about the views?The Ala Wai Canal, mountains, golf course, city views, and surrounding buildings.
2. What about financing?and most of the Mainland Banks/Lenders won't write a mortgage on Four Paddle because the Owner Ocupancy is less than 50%. LENDERS:
Bank of Hawaii, First Hawaiian Bank and Wells Fargo will write a ″Portfolio″
loan at 20%-30% down for Owner Occupants/Investors.
3. VA Financing - NEWThe VA has approved Four Paddle for VA Financing,
at 4.75% Fixed for 30 years, with no points and Five percent (5%) Down Payment (Based on Credit Score).
4. NOSeller's Financing (no Agreement of Sale or Purchase Money Mortgage).
5. What have been the sales in the Four Paddle as comps?Unit #903 at $349K; Unit #2111 at $390K; Unit #1202 at $420K; Unit #2212 at $428K;
Unit #2511 at $448K; Unit #2412 at $489K; and Unit #1109 at $415K.
6. What are included in the Maintenance Fees?Building/Flood/Fire insurance, Resident Manager and staff, water, electric, sewage,
elevator maintenance and waste/trash removable contracts. Electricity (HECO) and Air Conditioning are included for all the units.
TV cable and High Speed Internet service are available at a cost to the Owner/Tenant.
7. Why is the owner selling this condo?The Owner (very Senior) wants to move out of Waikiki and has found a replacement property in Ala Moana.
Interior Area: 553 sq.ft. Plus: Open Lanai: 55 sq.ft.: Total 608 sq.ft. Maintenance Fee: $636.00 / Other Monthly Fees: None Total Monthly Fees/Charges: $636.00 Bedroom: One / Bathroom:
One / Covered Parking Stall #2210
* All information contained herein is obtained from sources deemed reliable, no representation is made as to the accuracy thereof, & it is
submitted subject to errors, omissions, changes & withdrawals without notice.