"JUST RENTED (as of Sept. 26, 2016"
Condominium Apartment #1508
Two (2) Bedrooms, & One (1) Bath
Total Area: 1,050 Sq. Ft.
Lease Rent: $2,350.00/month
Plus: Gross Excise Tax (GET) 4.712%
Lease Period:Six (6) Months
Stunning Ocean, Ala Wai Canal, City and Mountain Views! $2350/Month.
Ala Wai Canal and Harbor views.
A GREAT End Unit with views in three directions. An attractive place to live that will tempt you to stay at home more often. You will know that you are somewhere special!
An upper unit, trade wind breezy, gracious, open spaces, with two bedrooms, one bath, fully furnished, including a TV with internet apps, Wi-Fi throughout, a dining area, a compact laptop work station with a printer, and Washer and Dryer in the unit (1,050 sq. ft.)
Private and secluded, yet right in the middle of things, just across the street from the Ala Moana Hotel & Shopping Center, across a bridge over the Ala Wai canal into Waikiki, with the great Ala Moana Park and Beach, the Convention Center, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife all nearby -- everything within easy, walking distance.
• This 1050 sq. ft. Apartment is fully furnished.
• The kitchen is fully equipped, including dishware, utensils, main and small appliances, and a Washer and Dryer.
• A spacious, airy living room with an ocean view that includes two marinas and Ala Moana Park. The living room also has a 42" Smart TV.
• Two Bedrooms with large closets, necessary bedding and work stations.
• The main bedroom has a small printer at the work station and a 32" Television. (When the blinds are open in the main bedroom there is a good view of the Ala Wai canal, the city and the mountains over-looking Manoa.)
• There is a small dining area that shares the same great view of the ocean and also a view of the Ala Wai canal.
• On-site parking is available for an additional $100 /month.
• Access to the building and the elevator is FOB-secured.
• Non-smoking. No Pets. Electricity paid by tenant. Water, Basic cable, WiFi is included in rent.
• Minimum 6-Months Rental Term.
We are looking for a respectable tenant to treat our home as if it were their own.
This is the ideal home for someone desiring a lovely furnished apt. in one of the most sought after locations in Honolulu.