WALT FLOOD REALTY
Condo #1108 (Two Bedrooms, Plus: Studio/Office, & One Bath)
Asking Price: TBD (Fee Simple)
Stunning Ocean, Ala Wai Canal, City and Mountain Views!
This 15 story high rise building is a block to the Hawaii State Convention Center; across the street from the Ala Moana Hotel; behind Yacht Harbor Towers and the YMCA complex; one block to the Ala Moana Shopping Center, Ala Moana Beach Park (Magic Island), Pacific Ocean, and at the entrance to Waikiki.
This 11th floor Condo apartment has a large enclosed Lanai. There are Two Bedrooms, a Studio and One Bathroom. Note: The Studio could be a Office, or a third Bedroom (145 sq.ft).
The apartment is partially furnished (appliances). There is a Washer and Dryer in the apartment. The rooms have marble/laminate/tile floors.
Atkinson Towers is a secured building, with two elevators, and there is a Maintenance Manager. There are Individual Owners' assigned storage/lockers on each floor. Basic cable TV and High Speed Internet are included in the Maintenance Fees. No Pets are allowed, with the exception of certified seeing-eye dogs.
Frequntly Asked Questions:
1. Is Atkinson Towers a Cooperative or a Condominium? 98% of the units have already been converted to Condominium, but three (3) of the units are still known as Co-op, so the project is known as ″Mixed-use″ building. Unit #1108 is a Condominium.
2. What about the Parking Stalls? There are three (3) options:
1. The new Owner submits a Parking Agreement to choose one of three (3) available parking stalls", along with a deposit of $325.00. Maintenance Fee becomes $811.35 per month including the parking stall.
2. The new Owner may -- prefers to rent a parking stall at the Char Property (next to Atkinson Towers) at $150.00/month. The total of Atkinson Towers MF and a parking stall is estimated to be: $636.35/month, starting on January 1, 2017.
3. The new Owner doesn't have a car, or doesn't want a Parking Stall on Atkinson Towers property. The Maintenance Fee will be $486.35 per month, starting on January 1, 2018.
Disclosure: There is no guarantee that parking stalls at the Char property will be available for long-term and the monthly rent can be increased.
3. What are included in the Maintenance Fees? Building/Flood/Fire insurance, Maintenance Manager and staff, water, electric, sewage. elevator maintenance and waste/trash removable contracts, and basic TV cable and High Speed Internet. The electricity (HECO) is paid by the Owner or Tenant for unit #1108.
4. What about air conditioning? It is possible to install A/C, with portable window units, with AOAU approval.
Click here: How To Buy Unit #1108. Read the step by step on making an offer (Purchase Contract) to buy Condo Unit #1108.
Purchase Contract: Sample as of february 25, 2018. Fourteen (14) pages of the Hawaii Association of Realtors - Sales Contract (important to read if you are considering an Offer to Buy.)
"AS IS" Condition Addendum: Sample as of November 2016. One (1) page of the Hawaii Association of Realtors - (important to read if you are considering an Offer to Buy.)
Click here for Multiple Picturestaken from inside #1108, a view of the building, views to the Ocean and to Waikiki.
Map to Atkinson Towers
Walter W. Flood, REALTOR ®, PB, DIR, SRES, MRP, RSPS
Walt Flood Realty ® * Phone: 808-922-1659 * USA & Canada Phone: 1-855-922-2462 (Toll Free)
2092 Kuhio Ave., Home Office, Honolulu, HI 96815-2134
eMail: Copy & Paste this WaltFlood@gmail.com into your eMail server.